Sunday, August 9, 2015

[Macau] Kim's Food Korea Cafe

It's hard to keep up with the Macau dining scene sometimes.  Luckily, I have friends who kept me up to speed.  The last few months have been hectic and didn't really have time to dine out when I visit my folks back home.  Finally last weekend, my friends took me to one of the most popular Korean restaurants (among youngsters) in Taipa, Macau - Kim's Food Cafe.



The wait is horrendous (freaking 2 hours!!!), definitely not the place I would take my parents to.  Nevertheless, the food is good and the ambiance is young and energetic.  Perfect for a late dinner with good friends.  (No reservations, it's a first come, first serve.)


We finally sat down at 10PM!!! Needless to say, we were starving... Understand most people probably wouldn't wait this long but I had good company so it was alright...  (still not something I would willingly do again though)

These are pretty fun drinks.
Almost everyone who came here ordered one.
It's grapefruit base and quite delicious!
This usually comes with the cheese & pork dish but it can be ordered as a stand alone side
and that's what we did.

You hand mix the rice yourself and form rice balls.
I was assigned the big task and I think I did pretty well!
I was able to make 6 of these and each of us for 2
Again, very delicious (or we are just really hungry)

My friend's absolute favorite.  She said she orders this everytime.
I have to agree with her.  It's delicious indeed!

Finally, their signature dish here - "spicy chicken & cheese"
It's quite spicy but very delicious indeed!
You feel the heat every bite but you can't stop yourself from eating.
Do eat it while it is hot as the cheese hardens when it cools.
Yum~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...