Monday, September 2, 2013

Hilton Beijing Wangfujing

Location, location, location!  The Hilton Beijing Wangfujing is located in the heart of Beijing and is extremely convenient if you want to stay close to popular tourist destinations such as the Forbidden Palace, Tienanmen, Wangfujing, Jingshan Park and more.

Thank you WM.

As my time in Beijing is extremely limited and I brought my mom with me, we splurged and stayed here for a night  (In reality, I used my Hilton points accumulated from my last job so it's free...)

Untitled
The hotel is right behind Macau Center
Untitled
...with lots of hawker stalls at night...
Untitled
...and then you will see an Apple store!
Untitled

Like all other 5-stars accommodations, the only place you will find free WiFi is the lobby.  If you want to use Internet in your room, you will have to pay.

the hotel lobby
Untitled
The room is ridiculously huge... this is the "standard" room
I don't understand why they need to build such a large bathroom, with glass everywhere too.
The bathroom is even bigger... this is the portion with the tub...
there is another section for the toilet and the shower...
and another section for your clothes...
Untitled
The sitting and study area in the room...
The not-so-mini mini bar.
If you think that is a wardrobe, you are wrong!
it's a not-so-mini mini bar!
As I only have limited time at the hotel, I didn't really explore all the facilities offered... yet I would venture to say it will only wow me more.  Service is impeccable.  If only I can expect this level of service everywhere in China... (come on! you can't even expect this level of service in Hong Kong and Macau!!! Hahaha...)

8 Wangfujing St, Dongcheng, Beijing, China
Tel: +86 10 5812 8888

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...