Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Cafe Deadend

Sunday brunch is almost a must every time I visit my friends in Hong Kong.  This time, our choice was between Azure and Cafe Deadend.  In the end, we picked "deadend".  hehe~


207

Untitled
Homemade Kiwi Cooler

So refreshing!!! Perfect for the hot summer!
Untitled
Crab Tartine
Untitled
B.E.L.T
A.O.P. / crispy bacon / sunny side egg / honey mustard dressing

Most of the diners were enjoying this sandwich but I was craving for a bagel.
When my friend asked the waitress if he could substitute the AOP with a bagel,
I immediately knew what I wanted! :D
Untitled
Who can resist a perfect sunny side up?
and the diced apple in yogurt provides a nice contrast to the sandwich
204
I like to enjoy the combination of all the flavors so I decided to cut my bagel in half~
Untitled
Spiced Apple Tart
Granny Smith / cinnamon sugar / vanilla cream

An apple dessert is the only time I would eat cinnamon...
this is what originally made me decide on Cafe Deadend over Azure :P
Untitled
Banana Bostock
A.O.P Brioche / caramel sauce / almond slice

Never judge a book by its cover, just like don't judge a dessert by its looks.
I almost didn't want to order this.  It turned out to be more delicious than the apple tart!

I was very pleased with Cafe Deadend.  Everything was delicious and the setting is perfect for a relaxing Sunday brunch!  Thank you my friends who got there early and got us seats so we didn't have to wait when we arrived!  (They have a first-come, first-served policy.)  My friend's only complaint was that it's cash only and he couldn't use his credit card to earn him some airline miles XD

G/F, 72 Po Hing Fong, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 6716 7005
Email: alive@cafedeadend.com
Hours: 9:30 am ~ 6:00 pm (L.O. 5:30 pm), Closed Mondays
Note: First come, first served, no service charge, cash only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...