Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Boqueria

Boqueria is a transplant from NYC and I have wanted to try this place for quite some time now.  Finally, my friend and I went during this year's restaurant week.  


Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Boqueria Margarita

You can't go wrong ordering a cocktail bearing the name of the restaurant.
It was delicious!

Upon reviewing the tasting menu, we decided we wanted to order a la carte instead.  It end up costing us the same but I think we got a better value compared going for the pre-set menu.  I love tapas so I am glad I found a good tapas restaurant so close to home :)

Untitled
Pimientos de Padrón
Blistered Shishito peppers, coarse sea salt
Untitled
Espinacas a la Catalana
Sautéed spinach, garbanzos, pine nuts, garlic, raisins
Untitled
cured meat platter

I love the prosciutto!

The platter didn't seem a lot at first but we had to order another round of bread in the end.
Untitled
Buñuelos de Bacalao
Salt-cod and potato fritters, citrus allioli

This tastes so si
milar to its Portuguese cousin - bolos de bacalhau
!
Untitled
Bombas de la Barceloneta
Two Wagyu beef and potato croquettes, salsa brava, garlic allioli

I wanted to order the churros for desserts but I was simply too full... till next time!

Boqueria 

7/F, LKF Tower ,33 Wyndham St, Central, Hong Kong
Tel: +852.2321.8681
Hours: 
Monday - Wednesday: Noon to 2:30pm | 6:00pm to 11:00pm
Thursday - Saturday: Noon to 2:30pm | 6:00pm to Late
Sunday: 6:00pm to 11:000pm


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...