Monday, August 5, 2013

Kururu (樞)

One of the reason why I wanted to visit Nagoya is to meet up with my friend I haven't seen in many years!  I was so glad she was able to make it!  In fact, I got to meet her husband and son as well.  We had a wonderful time while tasting one of Nagoya's best - the Nagoya Kōchin (Nagoya Chicken).

Ready to taste the famous Nagoya chicken!!!

Untitled
This place was on national TV!
My friend said this restaurant has been featured on TV.
lovely interior
Unlike most restaurants, you get to enjoy maximum privacy in the individual cubicles here.
Untitled
Special spring menu
I love how most Japanese restaurants always have a seasonal menu for the different seasons.

As I am in good hands, I let my friends do all the ordering :)
Untitled
Our approach here is small portions and different variety!
Nagoya chicken sashimi!  Delicious!!!
Kochin Otukuri
幻の300日コーチンお造り盛り合わせ

Sashimi of chicken
Untitled
Normally, I would be hesitant to eat raw chicken...
but I am in Japan... I will eat whatever they serve me :P

It is very fresh, chewy and delicious.
Definitely a chicken that exercises!
Untitled
The egg is of Kochin Chicken too.
Chicken nabe - yummy!!!
Kochin Chicken Hot Pot
You get to taste a little bit of everything.
Untitled
The waitress will cook your food to ensure it's cooked the right way.
Untitled
The chicken sashimi is good but the cooked chicken tastes even better!
Very flavorful and chewy.
Untitled
Untitled
Tebasaki Karaage
純系名古屋コーチン手羽先揚げ

Fried chicken wing
Untitled
Fried Spring Rolls
Untitled
純系名古屋コーチンつくねの竹筒焼き
Grilled Minced Nagoya Chicken in a Bamboo Tube
Untitled
親子丼
Chicken and Egg onRice
Untitled
揚げ出し豆腐
Deep Fried Tofu
Untitled
Tsuboyaki Cheese Pudding
純系名古屋コーチンのとろける壺焼きチーズプリン

Cheese Pudding in pot
This desserts is so delicious!!!!!!!!!!
Silky smoothness and a dense egg flavor!
So delicious!

Kururu (樞)
4-3-11 Meieki,Nakamura-ku,Nagoya
名古屋市中村区名駅4-3-11
Tel: 052-541-7772
Hours: weekday lunch 11:30 ~ 14:00; weekday dinner 17:00 ~ 24:00; 
Fridays and Saturdays 17:00 ~ 01:00(LO 24:00)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...