Thursday, June 13, 2013

Jimo no Tei (じもの亭)

As mentioned in my previous post, our mission at the Omicho-Ichiba is to eat the most seafood as our tummy would allow.  We followed our noses and our guts and decided on Jimo no Tei for their chirashi~  (Honestly, we just followed the crowd...)  For less than JPY$2,000 a bowl, this place is a steal!  

Untitled

Untitled
Untitled

We were dazzled by our choices!  After much deliberation, my friend and I finally settled on the "Happiness Seafood Bowl of the North" (北の幸丼).  Since both of us are not a huge fan of salmon roe (イクラ),  we opted for extra sea urchin (うに) (for an extra JPY$300)!  Needless to say, we were very happy.  My other friend opted for the Mixed Seafood Bowl (海鮮丼).  It was HUGE and I ended up helping her with some of the sashimi!

Untitled
Untitled

Untitled
Untitled

We all got an additional egg custard (茶碗蒸し) as a side.  I love the silkiness of the egg~~~

Untitled

I finished righting this during lunch and I am so hungry now... *cry*


Inside Omicho Market, opposite from "大口水産"
Tel: +81 076-223-2201
Hours: Lunch 11:00 - 14:30; Dinner 17:00 - 20:00
Closed on Wednesday, no dinner service on Tuesday and Sunday.

Disclaimer:  I am not affiliated with the restaurant and I paid for my own meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...