Thursday, May 16, 2013

Second Prince Thai Food (二皇子泰國菜)

A friend introduced this restaurant to me a while ago.  It was located in the residential area so the prices are very reasonable!  The only challenge would be ordering if you don't speak any Cantonese.  But I always find "pointing" very useful when I am trying to order food at a restaurant where I don't speak the language :)


Everything we tried that night was tasty and the portion is generous.  I also remembered my friend made a reservation in advance as it gets busy.  We didn't get to try the signature dishes of the restaurant but they are the Signature Carp, Coffee Crab, Thai Pork Knuckles, Lime Steamed Carp, Seafood Pot with Vermicelli (店鋪推介:二皇子香鯽魚、咖啡蟹、泰式豬手、青檸蒸鯽魚、粉絲海鮮煲).  Hmm... Coffee Crab sounds good~~~

fried shrimp cakez
Thai Prawn Cakes
泰式炸蝦餅
shrimp sashimi
Thai Shrimp Sashimi
泰式酸辣生蝦
fried chicken in lotus leaves
Fried Chicken in Lotus Leaves
荷葉包雞
Untitled
Thai Chicken Feet
泰式鳳爪
grilled pork neck meat
Thai Pork Neck Meat
泰式豬頸肉
tom yum kong
Tom Yum Kung
冬陰功湯
pineapple fried rice
Pineapple Fried Rice
菠蘿炒飯
stir-fry mixed veggies
Stir-fried Mixed Vegetables
炒雜菜

Second Prince Thai Food (二皇子泰國美食)

Store N, G/F, Block 3, Edificio Wang Son, 102 Avenida da Concordia
澳門筷子基和樂大馬路102號宏信大廈3座地下F鋪
(It's diagonally across from the Fai Chi Kei Bus Stop, 2 shops right from Mannings)
Tel: +853 2822 0552

Disclaimer:  I am not affiliated with the restaurant and I paid for my own food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...