Monday, March 18, 2013

Chez Patrick Deli

Nice location, nice decor, nice presentation...  the praise of this restaurant abruptly stops here.  I shivered when I read the comments on foursquare...  All of which came true... Slow service, poor customer service, average food... that pretty much summarizes the whole experience...  should have gone to Classified instead...  I would have happier with a simple bagel and coffee.

Untitled
Chic interior, the space is open and modern.
Untitled
I ordered their Blue Mountain coffee... seriously...
even THS (my local neighborhood cafe) brews better coffee
At HKD50 a cup, I'd rather drink Starbucks.
Untitled
Just a sandwich from the Deli
Untitled
Quiche Lorraine w/ Salad

I followed the advice from foursquare... lol
the quiche is good, but I have eaten better.
Untitled
Steak tartare "au couteau"
Untitled
Assorted selection of crudités salad

My friend explicitly asked she could have more beetroots in her salad and the server said yes.
Of course the server forgot all about her request when she brings back her salad...
Untitled
Seafood Risotto

As the risotto is made on request, it takes ~40 minutes to prepare.

Star Street is populated with great places for brunch and cool boutiques.  Rent is high and competition is fierce so I am not sure how this place will survive if the service doesn't improve.  At the very minimum, the servers need to be more knowledgeable of their menu and be more attentive.


CHEZ PATRICK DELI, STAR STREET
3 Star Street, Wanchai, Hong Kong
香港灣仔星街3
Tel: +852 2527 1408
Hours:  Weekday, 8.30am - 11pm; Weekends & public holidays 9.30am - 11pm

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the restaurant and I paid for my meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...