Sunday, April 11, 2010

Foreword

After Freshman 15, Sophomore 20, and the forever expanding waistline ever since I started working (I blame my job)... I have to stop myself from eating and start thinking... this can't go on forever... I love to eat too much... there is no way I can survive those apple and cabbage soup diets... but I don't want to weigh 300 pounds...

Not eating and chewing celery sticks is never an option... just the thought alone is repulsive... but I have to start somewhere… so I take the matter upon my own hands… I cook almost everyday when I am not travelling… I am never keen on spending that $10 at fast food joints that I know I won’t enjoy and I just can’t afford eating that $30 meal at nice sit down restaurants. So cooking not only helped me save $, but I also control exactly what I put into my food.

My new approach to eating (or food) now is "if I have to gain weight, I will only eat things that are worth it!" and "everything in moderation". I indulge but I exercise… so hopefully I won’t become that 300 pounds person that I dread to be…

As for this blog, I am just sharing my tried and true recipes… and in a way, I am still working towards that food critic goal...

Bon Appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...